Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Dad... I wanna start up my own business!!!"

It was 20th of June,2008, and that was when I was on phone with my dad from my beloved office.
20th June:
Me: Dad, I wanna start up a business of my own
Dad: Hmmm.... Not enjoying job?
Me: Not really. But I do love the culture in this office.
Dad: So have you thought of as to how to start up and what and when and where and other obvious questions like that?
Me: I have a vague idea but a clear cut picture is getting out of my mind. But nevertheless I am telling you this in advance so that you would not receive it as a shock later.
Dad: Well... I have received enough shocks from you already in life which have actually made me shock resistant. So carry on. I can only wish you all the best.

21st June: (To be continued...)

2 comments:

MsyedM said...

Nice ra vamsi.... continue continue............! All the best..!!

Bhavana said...

hey ya plz continue... :)